Safety is Fun!
Check out the video to prepare for your day at the carnival!
- Rides are inspected daily
- Drug-free company since 1993
- No major incidents in over 50 years
- OSHA-approved fencing
- NDT testing on rides
- Certified mobile kitchens
- No line-cutting – That’s just rude.
- No baggy clothing or chains – You don’t want to be caught hanging by your pants.
- No climbing fences – They were not built to support your weight and can tip over.
- Keep hands and feet inside the rides – Your body cannot compete with metal.
- Stay seated while on rides – Standing up can put you and your fellow riders in danger.
- Don’t rock your seat while on the rides – You might rock out.
- Obey height requirements – They are set for your safety by the ride manufacturer. Check out the Attractions tab for height requirements.
- No pregnant riders – Sorry. We insist.
- A cast requires a ride release – Obtain a ride release from the carnival office. You may be restricted from some rides.